Do you want to be in a family-oriented community in Greer?Riverside Glen has a lot on a cul de sac waiting for someone with a vision. Seller has spent $30,000 to have large trees removed and the
Say Yes To The House
Two men are seated across from each other....
-"I need some information."
- "What kind?"
-"Well its pretty sensitive and I was told you would be discreet about this."
- "Where did you find out about me?"
- "You did a job for a friend, and I trust that friend. Can I trust you?"
- " I think you can. My reputation is well known in my particular field."
- "Good. Ok. Hmm... I need to know everything about this." (slides a picture across the white tablecloth)
- "It looks like a lot of land with some structures on it. Is this in Landrum?"
- "Ya I need to know whats going on there. I wanna know who owns its and what kind of business is going down."
- "I want it. Badly. Can you get it for me?"
- "Of course."
-"Excellent. What kind of pressure are you going to bring on them. You have friends with info on those people? You know... some leverage."
- "Well money always talks quietly and sufficiently."
-"I have lots of cash and will pay. Can you make them sell it?"
- "Yes, they will sell."
- "How can you guarantee that? My friend said you were good."
- "Generally I just present the offer and they say yes...or no."
- "Really, its that easy? What are you!?"
- "I'm a Realtor. I do this everyday."
For some people this is how the home-buying process goes: a mysterious encounter with a perfect stranger. Well, it doesn't have to be. Realtors work hard to listen and understand your needs, while setting the proper expectations for you as a buyer. We work with you and for you, making sure we provide you with most updated information to help you find a home (no spy satellites or gadgets required.) So give us a call.